- Roadmap of optical communications
- Ultrafast and High-Spectral-Density Optical Communications Systems
The latest hot topics of high-spectral density optical communication systems using digital coherent optical fibre communication technologies are covered by this book.
The main topics treated are electronic and optical devices, digital signal processing including forward error correction, modulation formats as well as transmission and application systems. The book serves as a reference to researchers and engineers.
Roadmap of optical communications
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover.
In the remainder of the thesis a range of investigations, both of a theoretical and experimental nature are carried out using the CoWDM transmission format. These investigations are designed to consider features of CoWDM such as its dispersion tolerance, compatibility with forward error correction and suitability for use in currently installed long haul networks amongst others.
- Sitting Bull (Famous Figures of the American Frontier).
- Beyond Doctorates Downunder: Maximising the Impact of Your Doctorate from Australia and New Zealand;
- High Spectral Density Optical Communication Technologies - JINR Document Server!
- A Consumers Dictionary of Cosmetic Ingredients (Revised and Updated 7th Edition).
- Enantioselection in asymmetric catalysis.
- The International History of East Asia, 1900-1968: Trade, Ideology and the Quest for Order (Routledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia).
- Passar bra ihop!
A high bit rate optical test bed constructed at the Tyndall National Institute facilitated most of the experimental work outlined in this thesis and a collaboration with France Telecom enabled long haul transmission experiments using the CoWDM format to be carried out. An amount of research was also carried out on ancillary topics such as optical comb generation, forward error correction and phase stabilisation techniques.
The aim of these investigations is to verify the suitability of CoWDM as a cost effective solution for use in both current and future high bit rate optical communication networks. Implementation ; CoWDM performance characteristics ; Extended CoWDM experimental investigations ; Coherent wavelength division multiplexing theory and modelling ; High capacity spectral density optical communication ; Optical communications ; Fiber optics--Physics.
Ultrafast and High-Spectral-Density Optical Communications Systems
Doctoral thesis. University College Cork.
Science Foundation Ireland. Healy, T.